The #GoAbroadSquad is a team composed of Georgian College students, alumni, staff and faculty that have completed a successful study or work abroad experience and we invite you to learn from them and join the squad in future semesters. We aim to empower all Georgian College students to become changemakers through international experiential learning. The #GoAbroadSquad creates social change in all Georgian College campuses.
Why get involved?
1. Improve your student experience through internationalization and experiential learning
2. Network with like-minded individuals; with people who have done a study or work abroad experience or with people that are considering this in the future
3. Enhance your cultural awareness and global knowledge
4. Expand your world view and share stories with others
5. Learn something new, and get inspired about social innovation ideas
6. Enhance your resume with global and cultural awareness skills
If you want to learn more about what our team does and how you can get involved in our movement feel free to send us a message or email us at email@example.com